Monday, May 26, 2008

In my yard and first fish fry





I've been having fun seeing some wildlife around here but didn't get to take pictures of everything.
On Sat. C. and V. invited K. and I to go fishing with them. Then, we invited K. and D. over to join us 4 for lunch after church yesterday. Were they ever delicious.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can blog like that any time you like! :) although i'm a little jealous of the fish now...

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm a little jealous too. that looks so good!

Kim said...

yum. makes me hungry!

Unknown said...

funny thing - here are all your girls saying how jealous we are. I can't wait to come eat fish. Who is behind you in the boat? -Robyn

Rita said...

o.k., I never thought about posting to make you all jealous; but hey, if it makes you come home sooner, well then...!! Cliff is behind me in the boat and Keith F. offered to fry the fish at our house. I'll have to show you what Cliff and Verna do when asked to pose in the boat for a picture!!

Anonymous said...

Cerwin wants to know how big the fish was. Is it a walleye?
Did you see the ones Bob and Cerwin caught the other week when we were with the Stauffer's in MN?

Rita said...

Doris, I do remember looking at some of those MN reports, but can't honestly say i remember the fish. This was an approx. 22" walleye.