It was a truly beautiful and very meaningful wedding celebration that united Rachel Joy and David Howard on August 9. I wish I would have/could have gotten more pics., but with my limited energy level I had to be happy with what I got. Of course another bonus was to see all 8 of our granddaughters and get a bit of a head start for this coming week. I loved how they used so many family members but also others as well. The 3 instrumentalists did a wonderful job on the piano, trumpet and cello for the prelude, processional and recessional. Dave's brother sang "Be Thou My Vision" (solo), and Rachel's "Yutzy relatives" sang a beautiful rendition of "The Lord Bless You and Keep You", acapella. Of course I thought the meditation was superb, but I'm a bit biased since it was given by my husband. Tia, Caleb and Caitlyn did a great job on their verses during the ceremony too.
Well, I'll let you judge for yourself as to the beauty of the bride and the beaming groom, etc. Rhonda's girls declared that Auntie Rachel looked like a princess and they were right.
There was a perfect bouquet of white roses with a candle in the centre in memory of Barb. It was so fitting and helped us remember to enjoy their special day for her. I think she was probably smiling as she watched the whole day.
No comments:
Post a Comment