It's Thursday and I just thought I should let you know that in 2 weeks I'll be seeing a cardiologist in the 'Peg. I now know one thing she wants to do and that is an echocardiogram, which I've never had done before. Right after that I meet with her and discuss "everything", whatever that may be. At this point I can only assume what the options may be, so I feel like there's not much point in writing that (my own assumptions). My prayer is that God would use this doctor and other medical people to aid in my healing as He desires.
I've been thinking a lot about being a daughter of the King and Him taking good care of me every minute of my life. Isaiah 26:3 keeps me from giving in to the fears that come at times. The NIV says: "You will keep in perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."
I am humbled by all who've been praying for me and say a huge "THANK-YOU" ahead of time for those who continue to do so. There are days when I feel almost normal. Well, that is until I try to act like it and do too much. I still tire easily which probably means that my heart is still having to work harder than it should. Which may mean that the dissection hasn't totally healed yet. Only my Creator knows for sure!
4 comments:
where are the lovely pictures from? i am still praying for you, by the way!
My question too, was where are the pictures from ??
Thank you for the update, Rtia, I do,and am praying for you !! I love Isaiah 26:3 also; what a promise, and proves so true in our lives!!
Take care, Sondra
Sorry for not putting captions on the pictures. M. took the one of Lake Superior last year as we traveled; I don't even know where it's closest to. I took the lady slipper picture out at Kinsman beach last year. It's always been a favorite wild flower since we live in Canada. They are a protected flower and hard to find unless you know just when and where to look!
I haven't seen you for a while, I'm sure you are busy with your grandchildren. I know you cant do as much, but maybe I could use your guidance as I try to make a pie! I want to learn how to do the crusts. I know you make good ones! Anyway, hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment