Yes, she's is a cute little baby girl, born to Kirk and Karla last evening at 6:10 p.m. We haven't seen her yet, of course, but hopefully by the week-end we will be able to. She weighs 7 lbs. 7 oz.
I'll post pics when I can. Merle and I are thrilled!!!!
Her name is Mayah Grace. Apparently it's got Spanish roots, but we rather like the Ojibway meaning, "Exactly Right". Gotta love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations on grandaughter # 9!! = ) So exciting. Take lots of pictures and post them right away, okay??? = )
What a fun call, The girls I was with didn't know karla so I just got all excited and made them be excited with me.So happy for you all.Perfect is so Blessed. have fun meeting her. I'll get right on to my business for you now!!
Twila
Congratulations! I kept checking all your blogs last night for details but no one posted anything! Thanks for the info! I love the name and native meaning. That's so cool.
Congratulations on the new grandbaby #9! How nice that you will see her soon! Will you be coming out to IMCO meetings? I'll be out there at Jeff's, so if you are, we'll have to get together. That was neat to hear about your car wash business too!
Thanks everyone for your comments. (Are you reading this Vontane?!!)Ardys, I don't think I'll come with Merle this year but stay and help Robyn pack for their move east instead.
Post a Comment