November has been filled with traveling to see our staff in the urban areas, meeting baby Mayah, (oh yeah, we did visit with her parents too), and I spent a week in the 'peg helping daughter #2 with babysitting, cooking, cleaning, packing, crying, etc. This saying good-bye business gets old in a hurry as many of you know, I'm sure.
I learned that I can, with the Lord's help, give pokes to take blood sugar levels and give insulin even when it's to a precious little granddaughter. I guess it's a bit like God does to me. Even when things don't "feel" good they are for my own well being in the long run!
The next few weeks don't look any less busy, unfortunately. This coming Thursday is my next app't. with the cardiologist with 2 more echocardiogram tests. One with my heart resting and the next one with it stressed induced. If they don't match up they will likely want to repeat the angiogram. For some reason I am not looking forward to this but want to get it over with! I'd again appreciate prayer as we go through this and will try to update when I return. I need wisdom to ask the right questions too.
It was fun seeing little Emilie toddling around and playing peek-a-boo around the stack of packed boxes. She sways back and forth when there's music going or when her sisters are singing and even tries to help sing. She likes to cuddle and even let Papa and I have some turns! Their whole family can use all the prayers available for this transition time as it's still a long way from finished. Thanks for caring!
2 comments:
Thanks, for the pictures and update.Will be praying for your upcoming appts.pretty schnuck glenney mate do hch:):)
Twila
Thanks again for all your help. See you soon. You have cute grandkids.
Post a Comment