Instead of buying veggies off the MB truck, the guys found lobsters being sold off the back of some guys truck. So, they bought a bunch of supper and cooked them up. I had a few bites, but truthfully, I'd have to acquire a taste for them.
Just before dropping it into the water. The kids were impressed, but I didn't want to watch.
We drove out to see Peggy's Cove one day and I decided seeing it in the summer would be even more fun and enjoyable.
5 comments:
Lobster and Peggy's Cove are two of my favorite things.
You had a family picture that I was wishing you would tell me which are your children. Am I right that it looks like you had all girls and now have all granddaughters?
Kathy,that's right! Four daughters and now (as of Oct.)nine granddaughters!!! I'm going to try and get your email through some of our staff that used to live in your area. It'll be easier to tell you that way.
Doris, I'll let you have my share of lobster for now. Maybe I'll learn to like it, but I prefer shrimp and scallops!
also love the pic of rhonda's girls...
Peggy's Cover is an Experience in the summer time. And to think I almost missed it because "I'd seen so many pictures, I know waht it looks like." I'm glad my group didn't buy that line. Mary H
Post a Comment