She's Beautiful.... I miss you, I was hoping to come and visit soon.. But I dont know when... my dad had a long trip and so did i, when they left I was so tired from visit and leaving my apartment.. I hope 2 come home 4 visit sometime. I dont know yet! luv ya!
4 comments:
She's Beautiful.... I miss you, I was hoping to come and visit soon.. But I dont know when... my dad had a long trip and so did i, when they left I was so tired from visit and leaving my apartment..
I hope 2 come home 4 visit sometime. I dont know yet! luv ya!
Thanks for the "belated" pictures, I'm finally here checking on your blog so was fun to see pictures, she sure looks like your family so cute eh?
So many cute pictures. She looks like she has her eyebrows raised and eyes wide open so she can take it all in...every little bit! =)
you're welcome, anonymous; but who are you? care to tell me? i'd appreciaate it.
Post a Comment