This was the big week-end to go to Kenora to help Mary Jane Meekis celebrate her ___th birthday with friends from this area and S. MB. There were 14 adults and 3 cute babies. Our group left on Sat. a.m. in 2 vehicles. They were Yvonne, Elise, Wendy, Dylan, Silver, Kendra, Linda, and myself. Around 5 p.m. on Sat. we met up with the rest of the group at a great restaurant. This included Robyn, Emilie, Tamara, Karen J., Frieda H., Debby, Melissa, Dakota, and , of course, MJM. After ordering our meals we let the birthday girl open her presents and then we ate. When we left we headed over to Debby's house for a choice of 3 delicious desserts, coffee and games. E., M.,and W., (along with their babies) went to a hotel for the night. Around midnight we were getting tired and ready for sleep. Debby had it well planned and everyone had a place to lie down and rest for the night. This a.m. we had a nice brunch and then a meaningful time of singing and praying together. Around 2:00 everyone was loading up, saying their good-byes and heading out. Of course I felt very blessed to be a part of it, but the added bonus was to spend quality time holding my youngest granddaughter, Emilie. She's quite a social 4 month old with a loud voice when needed! I'd say she fits right into her family even though her eye and hair color is so different from her 3 older sisters.
I've never posted pictures before, so be patient and I'll see what I can handle. Don't sit and wait as this could take me awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment