Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Silver Bells..."


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to be able to picture her "up close" like that...

is she back yet?

Anonymous said...

no, but we chatted online today. she didn't indicate when she'll be back, but said it's rough going in there. so sad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, I'm glad you joined us here on line. =) And I'm sorta sorry to hear that Silver went home. I pray that as she spends time there she will clearly see the difference between life without Jesus and LIFE with Jesus. I thank God you have been willing to listen to his voice and walk with him even though it hasn't all been easy.

Wendy Yutzy said...

Good pictures, and no hoody! She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

For those who might check, S. returned yesterday! Thanks for your prayers.

rachelslab said...

RITA! Welcome to bloggy world. Glad she's back!!

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S what she looks like without the hoodie. : ) I'm praying for you all a ton.