This past week-end found us on a reserve north of us for a wedding that the couple ask Merle to officiate at. Justin and Pavillia have quite a story and testimony of God's redeeming power in their lives. Colleen has been a friend of the bride for a long time and put a lot of time and energy into making their evening a very special celebration. I'll see if I can post some pictures.
In helping out a friend, I told her I'd keep two of her teenagers for a few days. She needed to go out of town on the spur of the moment. It's interesting to me how God keeps opening my door to teen girls! I can't help but wondering on some of the why's, etc. I do know however that my heart is for the children who are hurting and that He has been helping me in this for years already.
5 comments:
How exciting seeing a wedding like that hope others get the vision also. God Bless you and your girls, I believe God has you using your gift!
Twila
I'd heard from Yvonne that Pavyllia was getting married - thanks for the pics! I got to know her at the kids' camps at Stormer. She was in my cabin the very first camp I helped with, and she was an amazing blessing.
that's pretty cool. i especially like dad's necklace! :)
I got a bit behind reading your blog - great pics of my sis's shower. And the wedding pics are fun too. Yer funny Cynthia. =P
I guess I'm behind again. I keep forgetting that you have a blog, I guess since we talk on the phone so much. Nice pics.
Post a Comment