Thursday, July 3, 2008

Get Well Flowers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, it's so nice to read posts from your own hand and to learn that your health is improving! I don't know if you'll see my husband and son while they're over there. I'm enjoying my time here alone and am getting lots done without any interruptions! We'll keep praying for you! ~Susan

Rita said...

thanks, Susan. no, I haven't seen and probably won't. I'm just at home taking life pretty slow these days, but I'm not complaining at all.

mathfridge said...

Hi Rita,

I just posted. Only took me two months. =P Glad to know my blog has fans. I try to make my posts more frequent and creative in the future.

Dave =)

The Fullante Family said...

Who on earth knew that one of my very coolest aunts could even be more cool than what I thought she was!! A blog??? Your own blog where I can keep up with your happenings?? I am so impressed and happy that you shared the address!! Thanks! I'll check it often!

I've been praying for you!!!!

-your ever adoring niece, Michelle