Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On Going Prayer Request

Just to let you know I'm doing quite well today, but know it's only my first day for my new medication regimen. Dr. P. called the cardiologist in Winnipeg yesterday and now I am only on aspirin and ramipril. We'll see how it goes. This got changed partly because of side effects and partly because I'm not your normal MI case.

My prayer requests are for the following:
Total healing for my artery
God's perfect timing in future app'ts. (echo cardiograph and heart surgeon)
Continued patience and willingness to leave things undone around here:(

I'm trying not think about the summer plans that we had made before this happened. Will we travel? We don't know. Probably. But, we don't know about these app't.s, and know that we need to do our part to keep them if possible. And, of course, it depends on how I'm doing/feeling when the time comes.

Thanks again to all of you who have let me know you care. It means a lot. I am trying to answer emails that came since all this happened, but there have been loads of them, so it's going to take some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing well. We were talking about you on Wednesday night. Check my blog tonight to see who we were with, and why you and Merle were part of our conversation. :)

Anonymous said...

Rita, You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers ALOT !! I am thankful that you are doing well ! I can understand how hard it must be to know appointments are coming up and yet you have plans for the summer also ! I will pray with you that it will all work out !!
It is a year ago this week; July 9, that I had my surgery/appointments, and had two new Grandbabies to go welcome in August. What a relief when we knew it was all going to still work out, to go as planned !!
I pray the same for you !!
Take care !! Sondra