I'm not going to try to write all the details of my life in December, but I will try to post a bunch of new pictures in the next few days. From the 8th-18th, I was helping daughter # 2 and family move to the east coast. From the 23d - to Jan. 2, we were in KS with my family (and with our kids and grandkids). So, you can imagine that there are plenty of pictures.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Catching up with Dec. '08
I'm not going to try to write all the details of my life in December, but I will try to post a bunch of new pictures in the next few days. From the 8th-18th, I was helping daughter # 2 and family move to the east coast. From the 23d - to Jan. 2, we were in KS with my family (and with our kids and grandkids). So, you can imagine that there are plenty of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you stumbled on my blog. Now we can connect. I need to get ready for work now but when I get home, I will catch up with your blogs. Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment